FEMA Hosts Webinars on Updated NIMS Courses
As part of the 2017 National Incident Management System (NIMS) update, FEMA released four revised courses in the Incident Command System (ICS) All-Hazards Position Specific curriculum, which are:
- • E/L0958, NIMS ICS All-Hazards Operations Section Chief Course
- • E/L0960, NIMS ICS All-Hazards Division/ Group Supervisor Course
- • E/L0984, NIMS ICS All-Hazards Task Force/ Strike Team Leader Course
- • E/L0986, NIMS ICS All-Hazards Air Support Group Supervisor Course
FEMA will host webinars highlighting the changes in the courses, instructor requirements, and future course releases. All times are Eastern, and each webinar features the same content:
- • Tuesday, Aug. 27 at 11 a.m. or 3 p.m.
- • Thursday, Aug. 29 at 11 a.m. or 2 p.m.
How to Participate:
- Register on FEMA Adobe Connect
- • NOTE: Please sign in as a guest using the following format: Last Name, First Name, ST (example: Patrick, Robert, NJ)
- • FEMA Teleconference: 1-800-320-4330, PIN 884976#
If you successfully completed a previous version of the courses, there is no FEMA requirement to take the revised version. However, because the revised courses contain new information based on the 2017 revised NIMS Document, you may find it informative to review the new version.