Executive Branch and Regulations
- Deb Haaland Sworn-in as DOI Secretary
Last week, Deb Haaland was sworn-in as Secretary for the Department of Interior (DOI).
- Isabel Guzman Sworn-in as SBA Administrator
Last week, Isabel Guzman was sworn-in as Administrator of the Small Business Administration (SBA);
- FHWA Hosting Webinars on MUTCD –Comments Due May 14, 2021
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is hosting webinars on March 18, March 25, and April 1, related to the pending update of the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) for Streets & Highways.
- White House Environmental Justice Council to Meet in March
Last week, The White House Environmental Justice Advisory Council (WHEJAC) has announced a virtual meeting to be held on March 30.
- FEMA Releases 18 Public Works Resource Typing Documents
Last week the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) released 18 revised Public Works Resource Typing Documents.
- FEMA Provides Update on Fiscal Year 2020 FMA and BRIC Grants
Last week FEMA provided an update on the Fiscal Year 2020 Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA) and Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC) grant programs.
- FAA Final Rules on Drones to be Released Next Month
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) plans to release two final rules on unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) or drone usage next month.
- NOAA Hosts Listening Sessions
Beginning this week the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) will host a series of listening sessions related to an Executive Order (EO) on “Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad”, which was issued on January 27, 2021